Moore Law Firm is seeking an experienced paralegal with litigation experience.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging with new and current clients through a variety of means including in-person, telephone, and email.
- Assisting with new client intake from initial contact through sign-up and conversion.
- Assisting different departments with a variety of clerical work.
- Meeting with clients or other parties outside of the office to obtain or deliver sensitive documents.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Must be bilingual.
- Experience with storm damage related claims (plaintiff, preferably), as well as experience negotiating with adjusters and settling cases with minimal supervision.
- Excellent client service skills with an engaging personality that helps promote our law firm’s brand to new or current clients, as well as other parties we may engage.
- An exceptional pairing of time management and attention to detail to ensure that work is done quickly and accurately.
- Must be proficient in professional computer applications such as Word and Excel, as well as possess moderately proficient general computer skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- A general interest in advancing a career within the legal field.
Moore Law Firm is a personal injury and property damage insurance claim law firm based in McAllen, Texas. We are a client-first firm and pride ourselves in providing an outstanding, challenging, engaging work environment for candidates seeking to advance their career and hone their skills.