Terms & Conditions
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
LIABILITY FOR ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
LOCATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION/ HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you, your use of the Services, and others who use the Service through your accounts:
– Your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), and payment details (for example, your credit card information). We use this information to provide you with access to our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, inform you of new features and products, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with the legal requirements.
– Personal information about your customers that you share with us or that your customers provide to us while using our Services via your websites or applications. We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
– Questions, feedback, and other messages you address to us directly through tech support, online forms, and social media platforms.
– Device Information including your IP address, browser types, operating system, platform type, device types, and device IDs.
– Usage Information including files you download, domain names, landing pages, your browsing activity, and other similar information.
– Location information including the city, state, and ZIP code associated with your IP address.
– Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information collected for purposes such as:
– To provide technical support including the detection, prevention, and resolution of security and technical issues;
– To respond to customer support requests;
– To fulfill the obligations under the Terms of Service
– To improve your experience and improve the Services;
– To send you marketing communications relating to our business;
– To provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
– Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf.
– Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions, and other groups to protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals.
- LIABILITY FOR ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Although J. Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. J. Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Services are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
– Communication Preferences and Opt-outs: You may unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
– Access, Correction, and Deletion: You may request access to correct, update, or delete all your personal information by emailing [J. Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. email address]. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- LOCATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. is located in the United States. From time to time, your information may be transferred to or from other countries. We will take steps to ensure that your information receives an appropriate level of protection.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION/ HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the Services to help protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide.
We will keep your information only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above unless longer retention is required or permitted by law, after which we will delete or anonymize it.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You acknowledge that J. Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. provides links to third party websites, but that J. Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C. is not responsible for the content of such third-party websites or their terms, conditions, or privacy policies.
- SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
- Michael Moore Law Firm, P.C.